Pacific TOUGH C360 DDC Hard Tube Liquid Cooling Kit
Pacific TOUGH C360 contains a Pacific W7 Non-RGB water block and an Pacific PR22-DDC pump & Reservoir combo to achieve a minimalistic, non-RGB build. The package also includes three TOUGHFAN 12 fans and a cooper radiator, which delivers high-end cooling performance.
Pacific W7 Non-RGB Water Block
Pacific W7 Non-RGB Water Block is a variant of Thermaltake’s well-loved Pacific W7 Plus water block, which has the same transparent water block design that allows users to show off the color of the coolant. Along with the anti-corrosive copper base and 0.15mm internal fin structure, Pacific W7 Non-RGB Water Block can deliver an excellent cooling experience to the users.
TOUGHFAN 12 Included
The Cooling Kit comes with three TOUGHFAN 12s, providing a fan speed of up to 2000 RPM, ensuring best cooling results for your liquid cooling system.
Thermaltake Pacific C360 Radiator
High-performance 360mm slim copper radiator with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up.
Pacific PR22-DDC Pump & Reservoir Combo
The combo features exceptional performance, the reservoir is 210mm long with 300ml capacity, and the DDC pump speed is 4600RPM. PR22-DDC is manufactured from high quality PPS and PMMA materials to provide a crystal clear, high performance, durable solution.
T1000 Transparent Coolant - Pure Clear
Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling.
Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression Fitting – Black
Featuring chrome plating, the compression fittings come with four special rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for your ultimate loop management.
Six compression fittings are included in the kit.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black
Finished in black-plated copper, the Pacific G1/4 90 degree adapter has a 360-degree revolvable design and consists of two sealed O-rings with side printed Tt logo, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90-degree angle for easier tube routing.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm
V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD are a set of tubes made of glass-like transparent acrylic with superior strength and a thicker tube wall for safer liquid cooling system operation.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||520 (L) x 200 (W) x 232 (H)|
Intel LGA 2066/2011/1700/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
Pump & Reservoir: 86.5 (L) x 62 (W) x 210.1 (H)
Copper Radiator : 399 (L) x 119 (W) x 29.5 (H)
|Tube Dimensions||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm|
PWM 500~2000 R.P.M
With L.N.C PWM 500~1500 R.P.M
|Coolant||T1000 Coolant Pure Clear|
CPU Water Block
- Pacific W7 Non RGB CPU Water Block x1
- Pacific PR22-DDC Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific C360 Radiator 29.5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (L) mm x1
-TOUGHFAN 12 Radiator Fan x3
- Pacific C-Pro G14 PETG 16mm OD Compression - Black x6
- Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black x2
- Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Pure Clear x1
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm x 8 Accessory
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- Silicone insert x1
- File Name
- Release Date