Pacific PR22-DDC Reservoir/Pump Combo
Pacific PR22-DDC Reservoir/Pump Combo is a reservoir and DDC pump combo unit kit. The combo features exceptional performances, the reservoir is 210mm long with 300ml capacity, and the DDC pump speed is 4600RPM. PR22-DDC is manufactured from high quality PPS and PMMA material to provide a crystal clear, high performance, durable solution. By giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow, the PR22-DDC is easy to install. Upgrade your system with PR22-DDC Reservoir/Pump Combo.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiast standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Made in Taiwan, PR22-DDC top cap supports rubber washers for a proper seal, including
two predrilled G1/4” ports for fittings. Featuring 6mm thick of the pipe wall, PR22-DDC can sustain the maximum
pressure up to 21.75 PSI (Pounds per square inch). Also, users can easily open out the top cap, cleaning the reservoir
Heat-resistant Acrylic Tank
PR22-DDC is made of reliable, light weighted PPS and PMMA construction, which is crystal clear and highly durable. High quality acrylic (PMMA) tube maximum working temperature: 131℉ (55℃).
Easy and Flexible Application
Along with two brackets connected to both ends, PR22-DDC is solid hold inside the chassis and allows enthusiasts to build up superior water cooling system from an aesthetic standpoint and incorporate externally-modular upgrades for their chassis. The Pacific PR22-DDC can be installed either horizontally or vertically, making the chassis out of the ordinary!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions ( mm )||86.5 (L) x 62 (W) x 210.1 (H)|
|Material||PPS + PMMA|
|Maximum head||23 feet (7m)|
|Maximum Flow Rate||522.38 L/h|
|Maximum pressure||21.75 PSI|
|Input Voltage||12 V|
|Power Input||20 W|
|Pump Speed||4600 RPM|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
1. Stopper *1 (G 1/4 )
2. Bracket *2
- File Name
- Release Date