Thermaltake Pacific M360 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit
The Pacific M360 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit is an efficient, yet quality liquid cooling solution for all watercooled gaming systems. Inside you will find a W4 RGB CPU waterblock, PR22-D5 pump/reservoir combo, RL360 radiator, C1000 Pure Clear coolant, 3 Riing 12 RGB fans, 6 C-Pro compression fittings, 2 adapter fittings, 4 PETG hard tubes and other accessories.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
High-quality CPU water block supports all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that provides error-free, tool-less installation. The specially machined copper base with nickel coating prevents corrosion and guarantees superior thermal performance.
Manufactured from POM and PMMA, the unit includes a 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump, offering exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability for all gaming systems.
Optimized for maximum heat dissipation, the high perfomance 360mm radiator ultilizes high-density fin design, and German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials, bringing a new level of cooling performance and reliability to any watercooled gaming PCs.
Specially made for those seeking a 120mm PWM fan with superior airflow, silent operation and RGB lighting, the fan utilizes compression blades, hydraulic bearing, and a patented 256 colors LED ring, lighting up your system without sacrificing performance.
Made in Germany, the non-flammable clear coolant is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
Featuring chrome plating, the compression fitting comes with special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. 6 compression fittings are included in the kit.
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.
Manufactured from premium PETG, the rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||523(L) x 221 (W) x 280 (H)|
Intel LGA 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
Pump & Reservoir:309.7H) x 87.4(W) x 94.1(L) mm
Radiator : 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L)
|Tube Dimensions||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm|
|Fan Specs||1500 RPM (1000RPM with LNC)|
|Coolant||Pure Clear Coolant|
CPU Water Block
- Pacific Pacific W4 RGBx1
- Pacific PR22-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific RL360 Radiator 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L) mm x1
- Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression – Chrome x6
- Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Chrome x2
- Riing 12 LED RGB 3 Pack x1
- Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant x1
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm 4Pack x1
- Silicone Insert 900mm Tt Premium Edition
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- File Name
- Release Date