Pacific V-RTX 3070 Plus (ASUS ROG) GPU Waterblock
The Thermaltake Pacific V-RTX 3070 Plus (ASUS ROG) GPU Waterblock is a transparent waterblock designed for the latest ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070 graphic cards. It supports TT RGB PLUS software and displays 16.8M RGB lighting effects that help your GPU stand out from other builds.
Pacific V-RTX 3070 covers all GPU's heat source, ensuring stable and reliable cooling performance even during overclocking. The waterblock also covers the entire PCB so no components are exposed, limiting the possible damage while handling the GPU.
Pacific V-RTX 3070 Plus (ASUS ROG) GPU Waterblock has a copper base with a mirror finished anti-corrosive nickel plating, which is easier for users to spread out the thermal compound and provides exceptional heat transfer while keeping the water block looking as good as new.
The aluminum backplate can cover the entire GPU from the back, preventing the PCB board from being twisted or bent.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
2.0 DOWNLOAD NOW
2.0 USER MANUAL
1.0 DOWNLOAD NOW LEARN MORE
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Works with Amazon Alexa
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to give voice commands to the Alexa-enabled devices.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||29.2 H x 159.4 W x 268 L mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Power Input||6.5 W|
|Compatibility||ASUS : ROG STRIX RTX 3070|
|Material||Copper + Acrylic|
|Started Voltage||5 V|
- File Name
- Release Date