Thermaltake Pacific R2U Reservoir
The new Pacific R2U reservoir is designed for the ultimate in custom PC water-cooling. Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the R2U fits into an empty dual 5.25" drive bay slot and is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a crystal clear, high performance, durable solution.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Sturdy & Durable Design
Manufactured in Taiwan, the Pacific R2U reservoir is made of reliable, light-weight POM and PMMA, making it crystal clear and highly durable.
Five pre-drilled G1/4 holes and one pressure equalizer maximize compatibility. Easily refill coolant by removing the plugs in the front and rear.
Easy & Flexible Application
Pacific R2U allows enthusiasts to build a superior water cooling system from an aesthetic standpoint and incorporate externally-modular upgrades into their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||147.9 (W) x 84.8 (H)x 66 (mm)|
|Material||POM + PMMA|
1. Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )
2. Pressure Equalizer Plug *1
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
- File Name
- Release Date