Thermaltake Pacific QC1 Quick Connector – Chrome
Thermaltake introduces the Pacific Series Fittings QC1 quick connector for the ultimate in custom PC water cooling configurations. Finished in chrome-plated copper, the non-spill quick connector fitting allows users to connect/disconnect a line without coolant spillage with the mating valves design for easier tube routing or dual loop build. Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and modders by giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Made in Taiwan, the fittings allow proper connection to G1/4 ports, securing properly to any cooling component. The quick connector is available in chrome, 2 pre-assembled G1/4 female threaded end caps included.
Besides supporting any G1/4 fittings such as compression and barbs, the QC1 fits either soft tubing or hard tubing. There’s no constraint on building your own liquid cooling system.
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
∮26 x 48 (H) (mm)