Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – White (2-Pack Fittings)
The Pacific Series Adapter fittings are designed for
advanced custom water
cooling configurations. The adapter fitting rotates 360-degrees, and consists of two sealed
O-rings with a
side printed Tt logo, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for
easier tube routing.
Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by
giving users ideal
mounting, advanced fitment options.
High-Flow and Leak-free Design
Made in Taiwan, the fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports, securing properly to all cooling components with G1/4” fitment. The 360-degree revolvable design which incorporates high standard O-rings can sustain high liquid pressure and flow, allowing easier tube routing, and working around obstacles in the system.
Thermaltake Pacific Series components not only creates an
pleasing liquid cooling system but also delivers extraordinary performance during operation.
The adapters are
available in multiple-color finishes with a variety of selections or match with different
colors of fittings
to create your very own themes.
To continue achieving the corporate mission
the perfect user
experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining
quality products with a
new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind
name, it represents the
passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand
PC hardware market.
To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core
Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a
high-performance PC product for
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive
certification applied only to
products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiast standards that a true LCS
chassis should hold to. The
Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power
users which chassis
have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations,
ensuring you get the
best performance from the best features and fitment.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Model||Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter|
|Dimensions||42(L) x 28.3(W) x 22(H) mm|
|Weight||200g (2 Pack)|
|Note||90 Degree Adapter|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|