Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 Plus Distro-Plate with Pump Combo
Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 Plus
The Thermaltake Core P5 DP-D5 Plus is a distribution plate with a pre-installed D5 pump, the distro is designed for our Core P5 Chassis allowing you to mount it directly to the chassis. Furthermore can be synced with our TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem.
The built-in 48 addressable LEDs feature great light coverage. The lighting is compatible with TT RGB PLUS and ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASROCK RGB software.
The reservoir is made with 18mm thick PMMA which guarantees quality and pressure resistance.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
2.0 DOWNLOAD NOW
2.0 USER MANUAL
1.0 DOWNLOAD NOW LEARN MORE
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Works with Amazon Alexa
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to give voice commands to the Alexa-enabled devices.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||544 (L) x 234 (W) x 84.8 (H)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Power Input||37 W / 9 W|
P1: 1,800 RPM
P2: 2,550 RPM
P3: 3,300 RPM
P4: 4,050 RPM
P5: 4,800 RPM
|Max Air Flow||1135 L/h|
|Max. Air Pressure||50 PSI|
|Rated Voltage||12 V / 5 V|
|Parts||Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
- File Name
- Release Date