Return / Change / Cancelation
Customer must email Thermaltake Store representative via email@example.com to initiate any requests to change or cancel an order.
Brand New Product:
1. Prior to returning a product for refund, customer must contact / email Thermaltake Store representative ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for a Return for Refund Authorization number.
2. Product can be returned within 15 days from the date of delivery. (Unless otherwise noted on product page)
3. Once the authorization number for a return for refund has been issued, customer must ensure the product returned for refund is received by Thermaltake Store’s RMA department within 15 days.
4. Customer is responsible for any cost (not limited to proper packaging, brokerage fee, and shipping fee) for shipping back the products for refund.
5. Any product returned for refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
6. Product returned for refund must be received in new, resalable condition. The condition of the returned product will be judged by Thermaltake’s sole discretion.
7. Shipping charge will not be refunded for any reason, unless the order was properly canceled by calling Thermaltake Store representative via phone prior to order being processed and / or shipped.
Refurbished (B-Stock Inventory) / Discontinued Product:
Refurbished, B-Stock Inventory, Clearance item and Discontinued product cannot be returned for refund for any reason. (Unless otherwise noted on product page)
All sales are final.
Order Processing / Shipping
Thermaltake strives to ensure all orders are processed and shipped at the shortest time possible and depending on the order load and product availability, order may be completed a lot sooner than the standard 3 business days. However, during various holiday season or major sales event, order may take a little longer to process and ship.
1. All orders are shipped by UPS. Depending on the selected level of UPS shipping method, the shipment may be guaranteed to be delivered in certain time.
– UPS Ground – Day-definite delivery typically in one to five business days.
– UPS 3 Day Select – Delivery by the end of third business day.
– UPS 2nd Day Air – Delivery by the end of second business day.
– UPS Next Day Air Saver – Next business day delivery by 3:00 or 4:30 p.m.
– UPS Standard – Day-definite delivery typically in 5-7 business days to Canada.
– UPS Worldwide Expedited – Delivery by the end of 2-5 business days to Canada.
– UPS Worldwide Express – Delivery by 12:00 noon 1-3 business days Canada.
2. To get a quote on the shipping cost, add the product(s) you wish to purchase into the shopping cart. Proceed to shopping cart, then enter your ship-to zip code and select the shipping method to receive updated shipping cost.
3. UPS is currently the primary shipping carrier for all orders. Since UPS does not deliver to P.O. Box and APO/FPO, Thermaltake does not accept order shipping to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses at this time.
4. All shipping costs are automatically calculated by a live-feed from UPS. Should there be an error on the shipping cost, Thermaltake reserves the right to cancel the order or update the shipping cost at any time.
5. Thermaltake reserves the right to cancel any order without prior notice.
6. If additional shipping fee is required, customer will be notify by email after the order is completed.
7. Any free shipping promotions does not apply to Canada, Puerto Rico, and the states of Alaska and Hawaii.
Your Privacy & Security
Customer’s right to privacy is extremely to us. Thermaltake will not disclose any of personal information that customers have provided to us to anyone outside of Thermaltake Inc.
To ensure secure and safe personal data delivery, Thermaltake Store uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) when handling sensitive data such as credit card information or customer’s personal information. SSL Certificates are digital certificates that authenticate the identity of a Web site to visiting browsers and encrypt information for the server utilizing SSL technology. The SSL Certificate also serves as an electronic passport that establishes an online entity’s credentials when doing business on the Web. When an Internet user attempts to send confidential information to a Web server, the user’s browser will access the server’s digital certificate and establish a secure connection.
Thermaltake warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period; when given normal, proper and intended usage. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Thermaltake will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with same product or similar product. The replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days, whichever provides longer coverage for the customer.
Duration of the Warranty
a. Thermaltake TMG branded products are warrantied for six (6) years for parts and labor.
b. Thermaltake PC Power Supply products are warrantied for five (5) years for parts and labor.
c. Thermaltake PC Chassis products are warrantied for three (3) years for parts and labor.
d. Thermaltake CPU Cooler and DC Fan products are warrantied for three (3) years for parts and labor.
e. Thermaltake External Storage Enclosure products are warrantied for three (3) years for parts and labor.
f. Thermaltake Liquid Cooling products are warrantied for one (1) years for parts and labor.
g. Thermaltake LCD computer display products are warrantied for one (1) year for parts, labor and backlight.
h. All Thermaltake Refurbished products are warrantied for 90 days for parts and labor.
i. All Thermaltake Discontinued / Clearance products are warrantied for 90 days for parts and labor.
j. If the product purchased in not listed, please refer to the warranty information on the product packaging.
Who Is Covered Under the Warranty
The warranty is non-transferable. Only the original customer is covered under the warranty. Thermaltake products sold from auction sites such as eBay.com and Amazon.com by private sellers cannot be honored.
What Is and Is Not Covered Under the Warranty
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration of the warranty. Should the product, in Thermaltake’s opinion, malfunction within the warranty period, Thermaltake will at its discretion repair or replace the product that is equal or greater in value depending on supply. Any replaced parts become the property of Thermaltake. The warranty does not apply to the software component of a product or a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
The warranty does not cover any events including but not limited to: – Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
– Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in Thermaltake’s opinion.
– Any product which has been modified without official permission from Thermaltake, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
– Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
– Third party products using Thermaltake components will not be covered by warranty. Contact vendor or the manufacturer for information about servicing.
– Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Thermaltake.
– Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
– Unauthorized repairs to a Thermaltake product will void the warranty offered by the warranty. Thermaltake reserves the right to refuse to service any product which has been altered, modified or repaired by non-Thermaltake service personnel.
– Thermaltake does not warrant that this product will meet customer’s requirements. It is customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of this product.
– Removal or installation charges.
– Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to Thermaltake. Thermaltake pays the cost of returning a product to customer.
– Thermaltake reserves the right to replace the product with a service product at their sole discretion at any time.
Limitations Of Implied Warranties
There are no other oral or written warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I.
Proof of Purchase
In the unlikely event that warranty service is required, Thermaltake will request a proof of purchase (store receipt or invoice) and the user must provide that in order to receive warranty service unless permitted otherwise.
Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
Thermaltake’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Thermaltake shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service, lost of data and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.